Would your clients assume their vehicle is safest when parked at their home? Does your client believe that vehicle theft is most common in public areas like parking lots, work sites or street-side? An article by News Corp Australia found that 70% of vehicles….
Our Equipment policy allows you to customise cover for your clients ensuring crucial risk exposures are adequately covered.
Cover can be extended by choosing Optional Benefits such as;
* Machinery Breakdown: Available for Mobile Electronic and Static Equipment
* Additional Costs Associated with Repair: Increase cover beyond….
In 2011, several amendments were made to Australian SMSF regulations that impact how trustees can use, lease, display and insure their investment assets. For all collectible and investment assets held before 1st July 2011, trustee members have until 30th June 2016 to comply with….
Our Liability wording has been enhanced to now provide cover for the following additional occupations;
- Drone flying (commercial and licensed only)
- Hairdressers with treatment risk
- Beauticians with treatment risk
- Mechanics with driving risk
- Gardeners with tree lopping up to 3 metres
We have also changed our rating matrix to exclude….
We pride ourselves on our expertise in Equipment insurance and we continually strive to deliver market leading cover to protect your clients’ valuable business assets.
As technology continues enables businesses to become more mobile, we know it’s important to provide insurance solutions that are….